|Circa Spring 2013|
In this 2014 version, I made sure to lengthen the top, as I found the first time, the bodice was too short. I lengthened it a smidge, and I may or may not have used a smaller seam allowance where the bodice meets the waistband (I also used a 1/4" to 3/8" SA on the cuff attachment). It fits better than her last one did. Also, the only other thing I changed was in using a button hole this time around, rather than sewing on lame snaps. I don't have cool snaps and a snap press or anything, so, when I did it the first time, I wasn't super pleased with the wee metal snaps. I do NOT love the D-ring, but in Bend, I only have access to Joann Fabrics and the like, so, I used what they had, though I'd prefer a rectangular ring.
As always, I love Modkid patterns, so, I have nothing fancy to say about this one - though I stilllll wish people would stop going PDF-only. I want more paper patterns :( Just thought I'd throw that out there, LOL.
|Telling me she wanted to pose|
|Funny how the difference of a chair sure spiffed up that smile!|